- Privacy Information covers Zorka.Com's treatment of nonpublic personal information that we collect in connection with providing you with our services.
Information Collection and Use
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Zorka.Com collects nonpublic personal information, such as your name, address, and credit card information from you when you request a product or service.
- Zorka.Com may collect nonpublic personal information about you from our business partners, such as information that you provide to them on applications or other forms.
- Zorka.Com will not sell or rent your nonpublic personal information to anyone.
- Zorka.Com may disclose nonpublic personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law, such as when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share the information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Zorka.Com to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the nonpublic personal information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.); or
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process.
- Zorka.Com does not share any personally identifiable information about you with any third parties when you click on these ads.
Confidentiality and Security
- We restrict access to your nonpublic personal information to those employees who reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.